The Taylor, Harris Insurance Services National Children’s Medal is a 3’ equitation class held at over 600 USEF competitions throughout the year and across North America. As horsemen, the directors, staff, and agents of Taylor, Harris Insurance Services are proud to sponsor the young riders participating in the National Children’s Medal. The THIS national Children’s Medal Finals culminate each fall with the winner being named during the Capital Challenge Horse Show.
Taylor, Harris Insurance Services is proud to sponsor the nation’s oldest and most prestigious indoor horse show. Every year THIS sponsors the Taylor Harris Club, as well as the Open Jumper Welcome class. The stakes are raised even higher on the final night as the world’s best show jumpers try to claim the Triple Crown Challenge during the $250,000 National Horse Show Grand Prix.
More THIS sponsored events and associations
- Pin Oak Charity Horse Show – Katy, Texas
- Brandywine Summer Series – Devon, PA
- Jersey Fresh – Allentown, NJ
- Plantation Fields International Horse Trials – Kennett Square, PA
- Millbrook Horse Trials – Millbrook, NY
- Morven Park Fall Horse Trials – Leesburg, VA
- Maryland 5 Star at Fair Hill – Elkton, MD
- Grand-Prix Eventing Festival at Bruce’s Field – Aiken, SC